AT least the house didn't burn down 2014 by Speattle
Home & Decoration
No, the pot really wasn't that hot! My sister in law grabbed a bunch of potholders to put underneath a hot dish for our Christmas buffet table and this one got set on top of a little tea light candle holder I had on the table. this happened on the heels of my scorching the underside of a little hanging shelf with yet another candle type mistake tonight. Tsk tsk.
This is one of the many potholders I've made this year.
Note to self: invest in more of the little flameless tea lights before next Christmas.