I am going to treat my self.... and I started already before having birthday. Got a hexagon squeeze puncher to make my own PPs for EPP and started after some thorough reads and look - real books and internet research.
I decided to go for basting with thread, but acc. to Liesel Niesner 's method (leaving the PP unsewn).
So far I am quite satisfied with my result.
Haven't decided on the lay out of my non-flower hex subunits. Got 8 subunit of 6 hexis per subunit. I love how that pops on the grey.
And I will do that for myself and not give these away this time, I promise myself....
Ideas on the layout are wellcome. Last pic is the same combo of grey with the scraps in Tula fashion of liberated stacks.