1887 Bat Costume by Bankofmom

Summary

Category:
Clothing
Pattern:
Status:
In Progress
Started:
2012-07-16T00:00:00Z
Finished:
Tutorial:
None

Description

This is wearable, but still in progress.

This is using the 1887 Bat Costume from Eva's Dress. The fabric is a 2-sided taffeta. There are 7 rows of pleating in the skirt (I've only completed 2). I want to re-do the polonaise and add a small bustle.

The wings are still not done. I have all the materials, just not the gumption to mess with it.

Pictures

Loves

Comments

Cfgriffith

So cute! Thanks for sharing more detail photos as I didn't get a chance to get a close look at the CLW party.

Bethzilla

How fabulous! I didn't realize it was incomplete. I can't wait to see the finished outfit!

Bankofmom

You're welcome! I need to finish it. But all that pleating....

The way the finish off the edge after sewing it on was interesting. It gives a finished edge by turning it over & stitching down.

Sewnsew

What a beautiful outfit. You are doing a fabulous job on it.

You can download the project as JSON data.Download JSON