Color Brick Swap by ArloDeanQuilts
Color Brick Swap for July
1. Each participant will be assigned ONE color. You must buy three different one yard cuts of fabric in your assigned color. Fabric must be prints (no solids or batiks) and must be designer label, 100% cotton, quilt shop quality fabric only.
2. Each yard needs to be cut into 28 - 5"x10" bricks. That will leave you with 84 bricks. There is very little excess so please cut carefully. Also be sure to cut your selvage off completely (this is a must)! If you are concerned about being short order extra fabric.
3. Before mailing please sort your charms. You will sort it so that you have 1 charm in print A, followed by 1 charm in print B, followed by 1 charm in print C, and repeat the process until they are all sorted. Please also place each set in a different direction so its easier for me to grab a set to organize.
4. Place all pairs charms in a Ziplock bag. Include a index card with your color group, your first and last name, address, Threadbias name, and how many spots you have signed up for. Example:
Color group: Orange
Name: Belinda Stull
310 German Ave
Haysville, KS 67060
5. US residents: Please include a self-addressed-stamped-envelope inside your package. Please use regular ole' postage stamps. Please do not use pre-printed postage labels because the post offices will not accept postage with a past due date.
International participants: If you want to save money on shipping and purchase your fabric in the USA. You may have the fabric shipped to me from the shop and I will cut and sort if for you. We will also work out a payment for return postage via Paypal.
6. All charms must be in my hands no later than July 31, 2014. But the sooner I receive them all the sooner I can get them back to you all.
Each participant may sign up for 1 or 2 slots.
Hope to see you there!